Have you ever wondered why it seems like the water in your home tastes funny? Do your clothes always seem to come out of the wash feeling stiff and gritty? Does your food always seems to have an odd flavor after cooking? These are all symptoms of a common problem known as hard water. Hard water is the term for water which comes from the municipal supply which has a high concentration of mineral substances like calcium and magnesium. While these substances aren’t necessarily bad for you, they do drastically lower your water quality and can cause some issues that aren’t pleasant to deal with.
Fortunately, you don’t have to deal with hard water as a fact of life. A water quality solution installed by a professional Las Vegas plumber can get rid of the hard water problem and let you enjoy clean, clear, great-tasting water from every faucet in your home. Climate Control Experts Air, Heating & Plumbing is proud to serve the Las Vegas area and provide the services your plumbing system needs. We recognize the importance of having a reliable source of clean water and how it can greatly improve your home’s health and your quality of life. We’re proud of our reputation for excellence, and we prioritize not only the work we perform, but your complete satisfaction with our team through every step of the service you receive.
Call Climate Control Experts Air, Heating & Plumbing today at (702) 710-7910 and request an inspection or diagnosis service to learn how we can help you improve your water quality!
Benefits of High-Quality Water
As we stated earlier, hard water may not necessarily harm your health, but it can have a negative impact on your quality of life. Everything from your food to your laundry to even your skin and hair condition can suffer, and you’ll find it’s extremely difficult to keep things clean. Even your pipes that carry your water throughout your home will face added difficult because of hard water.
A water purification solution can provide you with the following benefits:
- No more buildup: Hard water can cause buildup on your faucets, usually in the form of a crusty, stubborn white residue that’s hard to get rid of. A water purification solution gets rid of this issue and prevents it from returning.
- Soft, clean laundry: mineral buildup causes materials to become stiff and sandpaper-like as well as fades colors. Never worry about laundry cycles degrading your clothes again!
- Healthy hair & skin: Hard water can cause dry skin and firm, brittle hair from washing. Clean water leaves your skin soft and your hair vibrant and healthy.
- No more re-washing dishes: Sick of the water spots on your dishes when they come out of the dishwasher? Clean water both eliminates this problem and prevents buildup in your dishwasher’s various water jets.
- Longer-lasting plumbing: In addition to your pipes not having to deal with mineral buildup, your water heater, toilets, and other fixtures will last longer as well!
- No more water bottles: Stop spending hundreds of dollars per year on flats of water bottles at the grocery store! Save money, use less plastic, and save the planet by switching to a reusable, refillable bottle that gets great-tasting water right from the tap!
Services We Offer
Whatever your water quality goals, we have the tools and training to reach them! We offer a full range of water quality services ranging from repairing or tuning up an existing water quality solution to installing brand new, whole-home systems! We repair and service all major makes and models and make it our mission to provide you with unparalleled service and unmatched quality each and every time you call us for your home’s needs!
Contact Climate Control Experts Air, Heating & Plumbing online now to book your service!